- you will always be the rest of me.
- the friction of us set the sheets alight.
- if i were a salt-stained sailor i would jump to the sea and smile calmly as we sank together.
- do you think it possible that some people are born to give more love than they will ever get back in return?
- music makes your mood.
- really though, what is stopping you?
(Source: zeroing, via imlexyandiknowit)
- it is better to burn out than it is to rust.- written by - [ justin evans ]- [ follow my journey. ]- [ website ]- [ instagram ]- [ dribbble ]- [ facebook ]- [ twitter ]
- 22 days young.
(Source: samdesantis, via someoneandthewhale)
- if we make it over the mountain.
(Source: flickr.com, via halfofushere)
- i’m probably not ready yet, but i’m looking forward to being a dad someday. children are our future. - [ #cornybutfuckit ]
(Source: e-n-d-l-e-ss, via imlexyandiknowit)
(Source: cathyxma, via outofthis-goodbyetown)
(Source: travelmarvel, via someoneandthewhale)